The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Doubting my clock's abilities


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been having some trouble with my alarm clock. For the past two days, I've woken up to my roommate's alarm. I keep finding my clock at 12:15. I haven't figured out what's going on; it's securely plugged and nothing else in the room has gone out. I'm not sure what it is. Oh well. I've only been late to one class so far and wasn't penalized for it.
I haven't done much since I turned in my last assignment on Wednesday. Ambroziak won't be back until Monday, so my motivation's dwindled to nothing. I'm not even sure how long these diagrams will take...
Zach and I are having a pinball contest on the new computers at the CSC. Last night I completely bumped him out of the rankings with an astronomical seven million points. Take that, Zach.


0 Responses to “Doubting my clock's abilities”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs