The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Quick update


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've gotten started on a paper on Andrea Palladio. It doesn't seem to be hard. With some luck, I could have tomorrow off! Just thought I'd let you guys know. Don't have much else to say. I'm all out of words after working on the paper. Oh, and if you want, you can check out my outline. In case you're interested.

Palladio Paper Outline


0 Responses to “Quick update”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs