The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Workouts aren't workin' out


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Anyone else a little freaked out by Justin's latest entry? Man, that's creepy.
So I went to the museum today. I was trying to find the McClung Auditorium, and just assumed it would be in the McClung Museum. So I wandered about, learning for about twenty minutes until I decided the lecture wan't there (it wasn't required, so I'm okay). I got the time to go thanks to my 122 class being canceled. Can't have class on such a nice day! It would've been nicer had my arms not been soar. My Health Challenge Partner is Chris. He decided we'd workout every day this week. I'm really not good at the whole "lifting" thingy. Arms are not my strong muscles. I don't think I even have strong muscles. I remember back in my sophomore health class, we were supposed to be able to bench press half our body weight. The bar weighed more than half my body weight. But nowadays, I can so bench press that bar. Plus 2.5 pounds on each side. Maybe I'll get the 5 pound next time. Maybe. To balance out the whole tired thing, we're going to be "working on legs" tonight. By that, I mean we're going to go to the CSC and play Dance Dance Revolution. I guess that's better. At least it's disguised as a video game.


2 Responses to “Workouts aren't workin' out”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Mclung auditorium is in
    mcClung museum...it is in the basement.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It was small enough to get into all the small hard-to-clean
    places. Then sonic models, including brushing helps sweep clean effectively between the teeth.

    I have a friend, Barry, who spends time pondering questions
    that wouldn't even occur to normal folks.

    my weblog; Electric Toothbrush review

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs