The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



No more makeup


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Now that all my make-up work is out of the way, I can finally focus on my regular work. I'm back down to my average workload of two huge projects at a time. In case I haven't told ya'll yet, in 172, we're designing a shelter for a bronze panel from the Chicago Stock Exchange that has to include seating. I've come up with at least five well developed ideas, but Ambroziak is hard to please. This Monday, she wants a new design and a model. I should be able to handle it. In 122, we're just drawing up some house plans and adding shadows. It won't be tough; just tedious.
I just found out that I made Dean's list last semester. Cum Laude. But I was just 0.02 GPA points from Magna Cum Laude.
Chris left yesterday, around noon, but it was his birthday, and we didn't get to throw him a party or anything since he went home for the weekend...
Superbowl party's Sunday. I'm not one for football, but I do enjoy parties. I don't really know which team to root for, so I guess I'll just cheer when anything happens. Hope to see everybody there.


1 Responses to “No more makeup”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow, Eric! You make me want to join the architecture department this very moment!!! How about. . .no?!? Well, I hope that you don't work too hard. Remember to save some of your time for fun, too.
    Luv you!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs