The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



One more blog


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tomorrow, all the computer labs on campus close, and after that, I'll be in Washington D.C. until Friday, so this'll be the last blog for a while. I went to Bravo's last night. Audrey, AnCharlene, Alicia, and some other girl whose name may have started with an "A" were going to go to Olive Garden, but it was packed to the brim. So instead we went down to Bravo's, the other Italian restaurant. It was an hour wait, but the bread they started us with was really good, so I guess it was worth it. I'm not sure why, but for some reason I decided to order the calamari. Yep. I had fried squid. It was like onion rings, but with a chewy, rubbery, tasteless center. Today I beat Zach three times in a row, followed by him getting a win. So, I guess I'll talk to all ya'll Saturday. So don't bother checking my blog until then. 'Cause it'll be the same as it is now.


2 Responses to “One more blog”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yeah, that did get a little confusing last night with all the A names. You and Julie were the odd ones out. (Audrey, Alicia, AnCharlene, and Anas) But, hey we had fun anyway!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey, Eric, where did you get the picture of the calamari? I meant to tell you to call me after something really cool happened in Washington. Oh, well. Later, and I hope that you are having/ you have had fun up at the Inauguration!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs