The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Blogging the night away


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Decmeber 02, 2004 (technically): Blogging the night away
I'm tired. I want to sleep. "Why aren't I sleeping?" I ask myself. "Because the CSC has gone into a fit of blogging and I musn't be left out." I could have been dreaming something right now. Something that wouldn't have made any sense, but I wouldn't have cared. Because I would be sleeping. I have added the "friends" page, and while looking at people's blogs, I came across Justin's link to some riddle website. "Hey, a link labeled 'riddles.' I think I'll check it out." Why. Why did I spend so long there. I don't know. And I don't know why AnCharlene is still in the computer lab here. I thought I'd be here waaaay longer. Oh well. Sleep. Wanting... Sleep... I'm up! I'm awake! Need... Sleeeeeep.... I'm going to sleep now. It's 2:30 in the morning. Not the best time to write. I'll look back on this and wonder what I was thinking. But I'll know. I'll know. I was/ am thinking: "I wonder how bass wood tastes. I was around it all day this semester, making my little house model. It smells good. But how does it taste? I may never know..." Sleep. Sleep shmeep. I don't need no sleep. Heh. Shmeep. ZZzzzzzz.....


0 Responses to “Blogging the night away”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs