The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Pretty boring Thursday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After a long night of doing nothing, I needed a good night sleep. Somewhere in the neighborhood of fifteen hours. But I also needed to study. I got out of bed around the crack of noon and got some lunch. After continuing through the riddle website, I went to the CSC to get some studying in. AnCharlene got there, so I played her in ping pong while I was sitting down. I won. But she got the best of me when I tried to play her while sitting down in the chair facing the other direction. Later, everybody showed up. Justin, Nicoll, AnCharlene, Meredith, Alicia, and I all went to Moe's for dinner. Afterward, we played a game of Chinese Fire Drill ping pong. I'm not quite sure, but I think Justin won. Anyway, after that there was a hall meeting about leaving for break, followed by a quick stop at the CSC. I then headed back to the computer lab, where I plan to update the site with more people on the "Friends" page.


1 Responses to “Pretty boring Thursday”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi, Eric! I hope that you're having fun in Georgia right now. Yes, you beat me in ping-pong while you were sitting down. That totally stinks, I just wanted to let you know that. See ya later, Dobbs!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs