The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



So much to say


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I don't like my parents' computer. Nope. First and foremost, I can't get into my Tripod account for some strange reason. Secondly, I can't get on to my facebook account. It just doesn't want to work. I've had so much I've wanted to tell you all! At first, I thought, "well, maybe there isn't anyone reading it," but when I mentioned it to AnCharlene, she said she noticed I hadn't updated in a while... Anyway, First thing I wanted to say (but couldn't) was I learned a recipe over the break. As it turns out, mixing sugar and water produces icing! It was so cool! I felt more like an alchemist than a chef. Secondly, on my trip to the Cotton Bowl in Dallas, we went through Arkansas. There's nothing there. My apologies to anyone from Arkansas, but the first thing that popped into my head was a sign that read: You are now entering Arkansas - Sorry.
Next order of business: Christmas. All in all, it was pretty good. I got some pretty cool gifts, too. A bicycle, an electric keyboard, some scarfs, a CD, gift certificates, and some other stuff. My little cousin got a really cool gift from my uncle: a marshmallow gun. It was so cool; I have to make one. And it got me to thinking, "what else could you make out of PVC?" Well, I guess that's all I needed to say. Good luck to everybody this semester.


2 Responses to “So much to say”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yummm, marshmallow gun, very intrigueing

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yay! Eric's back!!! That was one long hiatus, buddy!
    Come on!!! Arkansas can't be that bad. Former President Clinton used to live there. Happy First Few Days of Class!!!
    Eric, nerd or not, you are most definitely awesome!!!
    Luv ya!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs