The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



The dangers of time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Free time is pretty rare at times, but sometimes you'll hit a big pocket of it. For most this can be useful. For me, it can be pretty dangerous. Hobbies are born from free time. And when I have too much that I want to do, I have to sacrifice hobbies. Or homework.
Yesterday, After class, I was going to the computer lab to spend some of my free time before hanging out at the CSC. I had resolved to update my blog less often to give the masses time to catch a breath between reading my epic adventures, so I started seeing what all the lab computers had installed on them. I saw a C++ programming tool and thought, "Hey, why don't I know C++?" So I went online and looked for a tutorial. I got through half a paragraph and gave up on any programming. Then, another impulsive thought burst in, "I should learn to play tennis." After that, I went to the CSC and just hung out for a while. I'm still thinking about tennis, but then again, my lungs aren't big fans of activity... Oh well. See ya in a few days.


0 Responses to “The dangers of time”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs