The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



New classes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The semester seems managable. My 402 prof (probably the same as my 401 prof) didn't show up for class, so my first class was 172, studio. I already have a group presentation (although I'll be in D.C. on the due date), but it doesn't seem too tough. After a quick lunch at the CSC, I took my new bike up the hill for my physics class. So far, I'm 100% sure I won't be learning anything new in this class. A few hours later, I went back up the hill for a psychology class in the exact same room. Now I need to purchase a $75 (used) textbook for the class. It won't be nearly as expensive as last year. So far, all I need is two books, and I should probably replenish my architecture supplies (lead, paper, new sketchbook). I won't make the mistake I did last year and go for the cheaper stuff. Now I understand what I need. Things are looking good for this year. Except my psychology class doesn't get out until 6:35 on Wednesday, meaning 10 minutes to ride my bike across campus, eat dinner, and get to the CSC church van. It just makes you realize how much easier it would be to have the power of flight.


0 Responses to “New classes”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs