The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



First Monday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's the first Monday of classes, and my first day back in school. Make-up work is piling up, and It's all from one class. Studio (171) had alot going on while I was gone, but judging from my productivity today, I think I can handle it. That is, as long as nothing distracts me. Like this blog entry that I'm making. On the bright side, tomorrow's Tuesday, so I only have a handful of classes.
Today is our first real Mustard Seed Group meeting of the semester. For those of you that don't know, that's the small Bible study groups at the CSC, though I can't think of anyone outside the CSC who reads this... Anyway, we're going to be reading through a book called Blue Like Jazz. From what I've read, it's a good book; I think I'll enjoy it.
Oh, and in case you didn't notice, I rearranged the navigation bar on the left, and I added an archives page. Just felt like I'd shake things up. Enjoy.


2 Responses to “First Monday”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Eric, you have a picture of James K. Polk on your blog because. . .why? It's cool and all, but I was just wondering.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Man, gotta get me some of that Polk!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs