The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



The night of the return of the CSC


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You may notice this is my first post since everyone left. This is because no one was here to read them. Everyone went to Gulf Coast Getaway with the exception of Zach and me. Zach couldn't have gone because of All-Sing, and I was stuck here earlier thinking that this was the inauguration trip weekend, but it was actually the make up weekend. I've been working all weekend to get my work done. With the exception of a certain Saturday evening. I went to Zach's to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail on his PC. But because of a certain stupid computer (which will remain unnamed), the DVD player didn't work. Luckily, he had some movies in his hard drive. We started by watching some crazy-animation, philosophical, and nap-inducing movie called Waking Hours. I stayed awake, but didn't quite get what it was about. So halfway through we swapped over to The Muppet Movie. We gained such jokes as "What are you doing?" "Oh, about seven knots." and several songs to get stuck in our heads. I got back around two in the morning, but it was worth it. Now I'm about to go get some food with AnCharlene because everyone's back now. Hoorah!


0 Responses to “The night of the return of the CSC”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs