The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



"Crazyhandsdobbs"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've gotten back on AIM. The last time I used it was four years ago for some online fad. I think it was virtual pets. Anyway, I've cast aside my old "trumpetsection2001" name, and taken on the label "crazyhandsdobbs." This name was apparently given to me by Chris because of my inability to respect the fouling rules of basketball. So, now I have a whole bunch of screennames ranging from the class of 04 to my new Knoxville pals. I recently got my sister's name, and she would like it to be known that there are sixteen days until her sixteenth birthday. I'm a little worried about her driving, but I'm at a safe distance (jk, Ashley).
I just got a new assignment for 172. I have to diagram a building that Italian renaissance architect Andrea Palladio built. Unfortunately, half the books in the library on him are in Italian. So until I find a stray Italian translater to help me out, this'll be pretty tough.


1 Responses to “"Crazyhandsdobbs"”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Eric there is no need to be afraid for your life yet. I waited too long to get my permit so i wont be driving until july. hopefully, ill get some practice by then.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs