The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



A real brain-teaser


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Anyone who's seen Justin's blog may have noticed the section of links titled "wasting time." One of the options here is a page of riddles. I happened to be in the forum (looking for answers) when I stumbled upon a thread entitled "The Toughest Riddle on the Internet." It's about 80 pages, the goal of each page being to get to the next one. Usually, this requires a login of a username and password. The two pieces of information have to be deduced from a picture and several other sources, including the URL, the page title, even the HTML source code. I've made it to page 8. But I think I figured it out. Something about renaming a file extension of a music download from .mus to .jpg to get the username/password. If you wanna give it a try, go ahead. It's pretty addictive, though.


2 Responses to “A real brain-teaser”

  1. Blogger Eric 

    Made it to the 9th page!

  2. Blogger Eric 

    10th!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs