The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Never a dull drawing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



February 28, 2005: Oh, wait. I don't have to do that anymore
I've got alot of work to do between now and Wednesday. Excuse my ranting, but alot of people don't understand the difficulties of making a drawing in ink. When people think of ink, they generally imagine a ball-point pen jotting down some notes. They don't realize the pain-staking process of opening a pen, carefully filling it with ink, and not letting any ink squirt out when closing it. And then there's the actual drawing: avoiding ink bleeding, planning out which line to draw next as to avoid crossing a not-yet-dry line, and the erasing of mistakes. Yes, ink can be erased, but you just can't let the eraser touch anything but the mistake.
I still haven't gotten the mustard seed group book. I use google local to search for book stores. The stores it finds either: (1) lack a website, (2) won't let you search for books they carry on their website (3) DON'T EXIST. If anyone knows for sure of a book store that has it, let me know. And hurry: Mustard Seed Group's in an hour.


1 Responses to “Never a dull drawing”

  1. Blogger Justin 

    I hear there is a Waldenbooks that carries it.

    Hehe, if you take a look at the address it says E Town Mall, which is definitely not located there.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs