The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



A new blog address!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I tried out the computers downstairs in the CSC today. I found that my blog was the only one that you couldn't access. It was because of the ads on tripod. So here I am! I was thinking of switching to an official blog site anyway. I won't have to keep up with comments or anything. Hopefully this'll work out. If for any reason you want to visit the old site, it's still there: http://eric22222.tripod.com
So welcome to the bold, new look of Eric Online!


1 Responses to “A new blog address!”

  1. Blogger Justin 

    Cool. Much easier on us now.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs