The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Biding my time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm really close to finishing this paper. I've been working on it almost all day, with the exception of being in class and eating. I just got back from the CSC, and now I'm going to finish my paper, which only lacks half a page out of two. The whole paper's 3 pages, but I finished the one-page bio. I estimate I can get the extra half with some increased charcter spacing and some margin shrinking. Unfortunately, I had a little VolSpace malfunction and didn't get the file saved properly. It's still in the computer I was working on (I hope), but someone's using it, so I'll just wait.
I had a dream about pirates last night. I was so beating those pirates. Until my alarm clock went off. Some day, alarm clock. Some day...


0 Responses to “Biding my time”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs