The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Dizzying weather and inking complete


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Is it just me, or are we having some crazy weather? I've never lived in Knoxville before, well, except for that one time that I lived in Knoxville, but other than that, I haven't lived in Knoxville before. So I'm not sure if this kind of weather changing is normal. On Thursday (or maybe Tuesday; I don't remember), it was a beutiful sunny day at 70 degrees. Then we had a gale-force windy day, next a cats-and-dogs rainy day, and now an Alaskan-blizzard snowy day. It's a bit disorienting, but if this crazy pattern continues, we can expect a tornado on Thursday and scattered showers of trout.
My drawings got done alot quicker than I thought they would. Here it is at 11:25, and I'm not in the building. Today was still pretty busy, though. Got up, inked, 102, then headed to lunch. Every Tuesday/Thursday I go to lunch with Jason and Zach at the UC. During lunch I earned the nickname "Thunderclaw." After that, it was back to inking, then 122, and then a lecture at McClung Auditorium. I grabbed some dinner from Presedential and went back to the A&A building to finish up. I'm just glad I got out before 11.
Well, got to get some sleep: 8 AM class tomorrow. Thunderclaw, signing out.


1 Responses to “Dizzying weather and inking complete”

  1. Blogger Justin 

    Yes, this is the normal weather pattern for Knoxville. A lot of it has to do with being in a valley between the plateau and the mountains.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs