The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Storm watchin'


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Open My Eyes" by Inhabited

Last night was awesome! A huge storm was heading our way: lightning, tornado, the works. We all stood on the front porch for a bit, and then the rain just clicked on. The wind picked up pretty quickly, and we started getting a bit wet, even under the canopy. I would compare it to being behind a waterfall. The lightning came next. There were some pretty good streaks, but most were out of view. We broke into a few songs, too. "Master the Tempest is Raging" was the only one I remember, and probably the most aptly timed. By the time we got to the end of the song, the winds died down and the lightning had stopped. Being left with just rain, we headed back inside out of boredom.

I've been fiddling with another piece of software I got: an RPG creation program. Looking through it, it's incredibly in depth. You can do so much with it. The cool thing is that it has so much in stock already. It has a tileset for pretty much every cliche' RPG area you could imagine: fields, mountains, volcanoes, deserts, mines, castles, churches, ice caves, etc. Each one also has a matching battle background. It comes with a ton of music, too. I'm going to try and see if I can make a CSC RPG. See if that gets anywhere. If not, I'll just move on.

My professor didn't show up in class today, so I left after working for two hours. When I got back to the CSC, I played some Super Smash Bros. with Matt and Chip. I completely destroyed them, of course. I mean, it's a video game.

I guess that's enough for now. Talk to ya'll later!


2 Responses to “Storm watchin'”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm really glad you liked the storm. We had some storms here lately. See my blog for more details! Yep, I put in a plug for me.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Although you have smashed me repeatedly in that game I think that you should give props to me out KOing Chip during our epic battle. Also, if you need any help on scripting, just ask and I'll see what I can do. The system is already very in-depth, but you can do almost anything with it if you use scripting.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs