The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



"It's for a class"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Treasure" by Tree63

Perhaps the most common on-campus excuse is just that: "it's for a class." Anyone can do just about anything with this authoritative sheild from punishment. Why, just the other night Jason came in and said "Dobbs, if you're wondering why there's a board of wood in the bathtub, it's for a class." Well, I'm gonna use that excuse right now.

Jesse saw a video online of what happens when... I mean, Jesse witnessed an experiment which he attempted to replicate. Last night, Redbud Manor was treated to quite a light show. Apparently, the fourth state of matter can be produced in a microwave. By putting fire in a microwave, you can create plasma.

Here's some pictures:

And a short video can be found here.

Glad I had my camera...


4 Responses to “"It's for a class"”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Um...how safe was that? Scary.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I guys are my heros! HOORAY FOR REDBUD!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ^ That's even more frightening.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    If your microwave is still working, you should try this out.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=67D-Cod6cqQ

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs