The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



How we write papers


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: Super Mario RPG soundtrack by Yoko Shimomura

I've been able to add a level to my game. The update is at the same page as the first copy was: Bots

Tonight, my paper writing takes place. All I've got to say is things go alot faster when you don't worry about the truthfulness of your paper. For details, click here.


0 Responses to “How we write papers”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs