The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Quick post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "One Minute to Zero" by Holland

Google has taken a step into useless territory. Their latest project takes the Google Maps engine and incorporates an area that you really wouldn't need a map of. Not any time soon, at least. No roads, no buildings, no lakes or rivers, nothing of interest. The maps consist entirely of rocks, craters, and mountains. But, if you truly are into this sort of thing you can check out Google Mars.

Since I'm not much of the hard-hitting journalist some of my blogging friends are, I would like to point you in the direction of a post I read recently... My theologian friend Brennan posted yesterday; I really found it to be a good post. He discusses New Testament worship examples, focusing on the section in 1 Corinthians. Go ahead and check it out if you get a chance: The Ideal New Testament Worship Service.

I'm pretty sure there was something else I was going to say... I'll post later if I think of it.


2 Responses to “Quick post”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Brennen? Lyida's Brennen? Well that's great! I have to go read that then. O_O I don't really know who would want to google mars but it's nice to know we have the option...right?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Thanks for the link, bro.

    I really relate to your search to see God's "big picture" for your future. Be prepared to ask that question again and again...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs