The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Happy Valentine's Day!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "I'm Over It" by Everlife

Happy Vaentine's Day, everybody! Let me just let you know what I've been up to the past few days:

Saturday was the first ever CSC Valentine's formal. A good time was had by all. Here's Jon's entry on it (for the sake of getting some more inter-blog travel). For those that can access Facebook, here's some pictures, compliment of Heather.

Sunday, after Church, we went to a restaurant that I already forgot the details of. Then the work was supposed to began. By that, I mean that Zach fell asleep on the couch. We finally left for the CSC dinner. We stayed for worship, and then the work began. Zach went to the architecture building to do some drawing, while I stayed at the CSC to read. After it closed, I went down to meet up with Zach. I finished two of the readings I had planned on doing, until dozing off at the start of the third around 1 AM. About an hour later, we went to the house. I climbed into bed and lept for five hours.

We got up and went back to the CSC. Zach headed for the architecture building while I headed for the couch. After reading through half of a paragraph, I put the reading down and slept until 9:00. This began a cycle of sleep/reading. I read the next reading, highlighted some important points, and set my alarm for 10:00. I slept, got up, read the next reading, highlighted some important information, and set my alarm for 11:30. I woke up, did the last reading, highlighted some important information, and ordered some lunch. Now I'm still working on it.
>_<

For the rest of the week, I've got some diagrams due on Wednesday, a devo to give on Friday, and a model due Monday.


0 Responses to “Happy Valentine's Day!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs