The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Staccato update


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Live for You Tonight" by Everyday Sunday

Well, I'm proud to say I've finally gotten back into the Bible studying groove. I've been putting it off for a while...

Supposedly, Thursday is when I'll be hearing back about my scholarships. It would be nice for them to say "yes," but it seems highly unlikely...

And since I've been doing little on the update thing as of late... I'll explain the Dobbs Law:

If you try to get something, you will end up being further from obtaining it.
Collary: If you try to rid yourself of something, you will end up with more of it.

That's been the running gag of the week. Just thought I'd let you know.

Oh, and I've got a surprise for you guys, but I'm not ready to unveil it just yet.


0 Responses to “Staccato update”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs