The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Back in K-town!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Holy" by Watermark

Woo! Gulf Coast Getaway was a blast! Now I'm going to bed because I've been sitting in a van for twelve hours and am tired! Woo!

What with the new layout of my blog (showing one post at a time) I can decide what you see each time you visit. This is because people rarely would actually look at the next post if they missed it. That's why I'll just be recapping one major news point from the last post: Zach Amazing has a new post. That is all.

Pictures'll be up soon. But I'm tired now, so here's a cop-out.


0 Responses to “Back in K-town!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs