The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Better


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "One Minute to Zero" by Holland

Good news, everyone! Eric's well again! *cheering* *applause*

Now here's something interesting for you: an update to another blog. I must admit, I've been holding out on you guys. After all the requests and beggings, I've held onto this post for some time now. I was hoping to finish of the story before I began posting... mostly to avoid writing myself into a corner. Nevertheless, here it is: the next episode of Zach Amazing.

I'm still working with GameDev. Adam and I have decided to collaborate on a project. I think Matt might be helping too, though I'm not sure. I'm working on composing music and designing levels, Adam on graphics and level design, and Matt's going to try and learn scripting for us. That way we won't be restricted on what we can do. I'll post some of the music I've made online fairly soon.

Moving along, today is the start of Gulf Coast Getaway! I wasn't able to go last year due to band... But this year, obviously enough, I will be going.

Oh, and Happy Trogday!


0 Responses to “Better”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs