The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



If I Must...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently Listening to: "Comfort Zone" by Everyday Sunday

Ground Rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a journal entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their journal and tell them to read yours.

Tagged by Zach

1. I don't like eating things with my bare hands. If given the option, I'll eat many foods with a knife and fork (fried chicken, pizza, etc).
2. I have my files and folders organized in a labyrinth of sub folders. Sometimes I forget how to get to my homework.
3. Grammar is going to outlive you. You can't fight it. Capitalize your sentences and learn how to use a semicolon.
4. When playing video games, I have a habit of winning.
5. I check to see what foot each sock is meant for.

I tag: Matt, Melissa, Adam, AnCharlene, and Chris


0 Responses to “If I Must...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs