The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Tech Support


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "One Minute to Zero" by Holland

Does anyone else end up playing tech support for the family?

*Disclaimer: the following is an exaggeration. Anything portrayed in the post is meant for the sake of comedy. Thank you.

"Hey, family. I'm home..."
"Oh, Eric. Glad you're here. The computer isn't working."
"Um, Dad, it isn't plugged in."
"Now ya see, I told your mother that, but she wouldn't listen..."
"Well that's only because I thought it had enough power."

"Without being plugged in?"

"Well, the printer's plugged in, and the computer's connected to the printer..."
"Well, that's not a power cord. Okay, hand me the plug, Dad."

"I don't see it."

"It's right there."

"I don't think we have one."
"It's the thing with the prongs."
"What, the mouse?"
"No, the thing that looks like a plug."
"This?"
"No, that's a toaster. We need the plug."
"This one?"
"No, that's Mom."
"Wait, where is it?"
"Right th- hang on... ... ...Okay, plug it in."
"Alright."
"Okay, hang on. That should do it."
"Why isn't it turning on?"
"Let me see... Oh, here's the problem. You plugged it into the toaster. Great. Now we can have toast while we stare at a blank screen."


1 Responses to “Tech Support”

  1. Blogger Justin 

    No never.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs