The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Sick...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Lifesong" by Casting Crowns

Reacp of the past few days...
I made it to Knoxville Monday evening. I got all my stuff unloaded and fixed some dinner. Jason got back later and we played some DDR. Got up the next morning to go get my passport renewed. I drove around downtown, looking for somewhere to park. No parking. I went to the CSC and just kinda hung out there. Alexander suggested parking by the Chocolate Factory, which is where my bus shelter assignment was. I found ample parking there and walked a quick 10 minutes down to the post office. I finally got through the line when I found out I could get it renewed at any post office but that one. Got a book of stamps, though. Didn't want to completely waste the trip.

I went to another post office late in the afternoon and got everything taken care of. That night I went to Alexander's for a round of Munchkin. We ordered pizza, which, in hindsight, wasn't a good idea. Lying in bed that night, I woke up with an awful stomach ache. I felt like I was going to throw up (I even tried), but didn't. I managed to get a little sleep here and there, until the morning. I got sick a few times, and felt a little better... still not feeling too great.

: (


0 Responses to “Sick...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs