The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



And now for something completely different


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Symphony No. 9 in D Minor" by Ludwig van Beethoven

Well, I'm thinking about changing majors. Scratch that. I'm changing majors. What it boils down to is this: I don't like architecture. Design? Nope. Theory? Oh, no. Perhaps the only thing I did enjoy was CAD, because I got to use a computer. I've thought about it before, but have shook it off. "No, I'm in too far, now. It's too late to turn back."

So now what?

Well, to tell you the truth, I have no clue. I guess the first order of business would be to figure out what I'm going to major in. I'd really like to work with computers. And no, I'm not going for a video game major. I've been doing some research; I'm not sure about UT's program... there are plenty of other colleges in the area, though... Pellisispi, Johnson Bible... I'm just not quite sure what I'll do. I've considered Tennessee Tech as a possibility... though I'd rather stay in Knoxville... you know. Friends and whatnot.

Argh! School is harder than the work within it!

Comments are more than welcome... I mean, they always are, but today I'm asking for them.


0 Responses to “And now for something completely different”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs