The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Back in action


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Treasure" by Tree63

Well, I think I fixed the comments, but I may have killed my blog in the process... I just posted this about an hour ago, and now it's gone. Weird.

Kinda sad that so much has happened without anyone being able to comment... I may have had a chance of taking the CSC record for blog comments (see current record-holder)

Anyway, I was saying that I was really really tired due to a meager three hours of sleep last night, but now I'm feeling pretty awake. I went downstairs and played Jason in some DDR. Whew! I don't think I've worked out this much any semester. Not even that semester where I worked out (see that semester that I worked out).

So... somebody leave me a comment. I need to know it's working.


4 Responses to “Back in action”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Comment..............

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I think it works now. Good job!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    FINALLY!!! Do you know how many times I've tried to leave comments on your blog and YOU claimed that I had left nothing? How do I get back all that wasted time? Huh? I CAN'T! I CAN'T, I SAY!!! That time has gone and passed and we can do nothing to get it back. A piece of me is lost. I feel empty inside. I guess it is time to fill up my emptiness with more Family Guy and chips. And maybe Halo 2. And free food at Laurel. And ramen. I think that might do it. ANYWAY I'm still upset about all that wasted time. To think... I could have been leveling up more Orc Hunter on World of Warcraft. I hope that you are happy ERIC... Your blog has stolen my life...

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Well, I'm not feeling quite as hostile as Gospel Truth today, but I will leave a comment since you requested it. Cheers!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs