The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



A few of my favorite things


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Leaving 99" by Audio Adrenaline

So here I am, enjoying another day of spring break. I've been a little hesitant about updating lately, mainly because most of my readership is in Mississippi doing some rebuilding with the CSC. I figure my parents won't get much time with me over the summer, me being in Malaysia and all.

I took a peak and saw what was for dinner: homecooked roast. Yeah, I know your jealous.


And while waiting for said roast, I'm working on my latest game and practicing piano out of this songbook here. Probably my favorite since it's just advanced enough for me to have to play through each one a few times to get it. Even though it's a second grade book. Yeah... that's why I'm practicing.


1 Responses to “A few of my favorite things”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Don't stop posting! I'm still here! That roastbeef does look yummy. I'm glad you are doing something fun with your time off. You could always update your Zach Amazing story. So, it's exactly two months to my birthday! Thought you aught to know.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs