The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



A little bored


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Entertaining Angels" by Newsboys

Been a pretty boring day... We weren't able to film the show; the camera didn't have anything to plug it up to my computer, so we're short one puppet show.

I've done some more work on my game. You're welcome to download it. Test it out, etc (please?). It's still a bit short than I'd like it, though. Right now it's sitting at six levels. Fairly linear gameplay, probably too difficult, but I'm still proud of it. Probably my best pixel art as of yet, which isn't saying much. So... here's the link: Installation file


5 Responses to “A little bored”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I've gotten some reports that the download doesn't work, which will probably deter any playing of the game... If you do want to help me find any and all pesky bugs, I can still e-mail the file to you, at least until I can find somewhere else to store it.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Okay, I've done my best... you can download a zip file of the installation file at SaveFile, so you'll need WinZip or something to get the file. The site wouldn't let me store an .exe, so I zipped it. Now it's a .zip, but that does add an extra step. If it's all too much to think about, just e-mail me, I'll still send you the latest version.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh sorry, the link: http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=1992134

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Okay, yet another update, the tripod file now works since I uploaded it as a zip this time. Still a bit roundabout, but the original link works now. So you can pretty much ignore all four of these comments...

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Poor eric, you are talking to yourself. I would have posted last night if I knew it would effect you this way.:)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs