The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Hoping for another good year


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Who You Are" by Caedmon's Call

Had to go to the dentist today. After that, my sister needed me to drive her back and forth around town. So now I'm done with my errands for today, with an hour to spare.

Lookin' pretty windy outside. And other than that, I have very little to report. *sigh* I miss the good ol' days. Every night, something was going on. Fireworks, minigolf, and plans for roadtrips. Looking back through the archives, last semester was awesome!!! We should do it again sometime. Let's say around August. See ya there.


0 Responses to “Hoping for another good year”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs