The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Big night of fun/fire


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "Scotland the Brave" (Not sure why)
Last night/this morning was pretty crazy. First off, we all went to play some mini-golf in some place about an hour away. Four of us (Alicia, David, Justin, and myself) braved the hard course, while everyone else scurried over to the medium course. I placed third out of our group, but boasted the lowest highest stroke count of four. Afterwards, we went to Lipsy's house. We got lemonade and Oreos and headed over to Wal-mart. We got about 12 cans of spray-paint and drove down to The Rock. We painted Jesse a "happy birthday" sign (while he was there) that had a ladybug-type motorcycle. Surprisingly, it's still there. So I got in around 2 AM and went to sleep, but my efforts were in vain. For at 4 AM, I was awakened by the sounds of buzzers and alarms, not to mention an obnoxiously bright flashing light. So I got some shoes on, grabbed my keys, and went down the fire escape. I was pretty much completely annoyed they would run a drill this early, until I got down to about the fourth floor. I began noticing the air getting kind of hazy and my breathing getting somewhat difficult. I was in a miasma of smoke. Not sure where it was coming from. It wasn't black smoke or white smoke, but more of a clear smoke. Maybe a light gray. Anyway, I got out of that fire escape, headed across the hall to one of the other three. We all waited outside for about fifteen minutes-ish and were waved back in. I'm kind of eager to know what was going on, but I'll have to wait for Monday's Beacon, I guess.


0 Responses to “Big night of fun/fire”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs