The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Last 14 and a half days


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "Things Like You" by Sanctus Real
I find it kind of weird to post more than anyone else. I'm posting about 7 times a week, which is way more than anyone else. I do have a reason, though. But I won't be telling anybody for at least another 92 posts. Until then, you're just gonna have to wonder why in the world I'm posting so often. But it's only 3 months away. You won't have to wait too long.
It's already Thursday, which means tomorrow's Friday, which means it's almost the weekend again. The semester's really picking up speed. Won't be long until summer gets here.
I found out the other day that my sister's thinking about coming to UT. She was originally thinking about Freed, but now she's leaning towards here. She's a sophomore now, so she has time to decide, but I think it'd be pretty cool for her to be down here. It'd save gas money on trips home. I might also get a few more visits in the architecture building. It's always so lonely... sigh.


1 Responses to “Last 14 and a half days”

  1. Blogger Eric 

    I already told you the reason! But if you don't remember, then I guess it'll be more people to surprise when the time comes.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs