The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Troublesome lock to be replaced


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "While on the Sea"
I'm a little nervous all of the sudden. I got an e-mail from my 122 professor. He asked when my third assignment would be ready. The thing is, I've already turned it in and gotten it back! I made a 90, and I really don't want that to be penalized. I'm thinking that when my TA brought the assignments, we were supposed to give them back to her after seeing our grade, so they could have been recorded, which would have made 0 sense. If that were the case, then why wouldn't they record the grades first? I feel like this more often than you might think. There always seems to be something that I know I'm missing. Like when packing or something. Like there's a meeting or a rescheduled class going on, but I've forgotten about it or something. I remember bringing the wrong Pride of the Southland shirt on our first away game. It wasn't an enjoyable experience, to say the least.
In other news, my spare key is about to break after about five uses. I can feel it bending, so I'm uneasy about trying to turn it. If the lock wasn't so hard to turn, this wouldn't be a problem. I was hoping to ride my bike to the store to get a new lock, but then I realized the key would break. Maybe if I had some CLR, or some Oxyclean. Maybe a cup of hot water would work. Yeah, I think I'll try that. Wish me luck.
In other other news, today is April fool's day. And the coolest thing is that every sentence in this post is true, except for two. Five points if you can list all the false sentences. (metaphors don't count)


1 Responses to “Troublesome lock to be replaced”

  1. Blogger Eric 

    I have no intention of continuing to use the old lock. It won't unlock anymore. I've already bought the new one. By the way, anyone have some powerful shears? I could use some about now...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs