The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Only sixty-three hours...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: Mansion over the Hilltop
I got done with all my 172 work alot faster than I anticipated. As we close in on spring break, I've counted that I only have four things to do for the week: physics homework (due tomorrow, 1:00), 102 open-note test (Thursday, 11:10), 122 open-books test (Thursday, 3:40), and ink on mylar drawings (Friday, 9:05). After lunch on Friday, I'm taking a friend of mine to the airport and then begin the 3-trip home. So much stuff to not do, and all I get is a week. Sigh...


1 Responses to “Only sixty-three hours...”

  1. Blogger Eric 

    problem solved.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs