The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



The season is a-changing


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Oh, its definately spring. It has to be. There's no denying it. The trees are a-bloomin' ,the midterms are a-loomin', and the wind's strong enough to push a bike carrying Eric up the pedestrian mall. And lets not forget spring break... 10:20:07:12 until spring break
My projects are beginning to pile up on me. I have on due on Thursday and the normal "another project" on Wednesday. I seem to have lost motivation as of late, with the exception of defeating Zach at pinball.
So here's a production update on my devo: (1) check (2) check (3) not check unless I use the Hokey-Pokey (4) check enough, I guess
So, its still a work in progress, but I still have plenty of time to work on it.


0 Responses to “The season is a-changing”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs