The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Not much going on...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: How Great Thou Art
Jesse and I went biking yesterday. It was perfect weather. We rode down to the ag. campus, went off some sweet jumps, took the greenway, and headed down to the Gay Street Bridge. It was fun and made for some good exercise. I'll have to do it again sometime. Not alot else going on. Sorry.


0 Responses to “Not much going on...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs