The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Five thousand six hundred fifty-four minutes...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: A Hill Called Mount Calvary
We (Jason, Zach, Alexander, Justin, and me) saw Robots last night. I'll give it a rating of meh. It had its occasional joke and an apocalyptic battle, but I can't say it was great.
We're closing in on spring break, and things are looking up. My 402 exam got pushed back until after break, so I'll have time to study for it. Plus a project due on Wednesday got pushed back to Friday. Hoorah!
Okay. I gotta get going to my next class. Talk to you all later.


0 Responses to “Five thousand six hundred fifty-four minutes...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs