The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Only 19 days...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "Be my Escape" by Reliant K
I got my 102 test back today. Made an 18 out of 25. That puts me at a B right now. Oh, and by the way, there's only 19 school days left after today. I guess that's pretty good, but it also means I don't have much time left to finish my not-yet-started term paper. Oh well.
I found the website to the station I listened to in Gallatin. I'm listening to it now on http://www.wnaz.com/ontheair/listen_online.html. You can listen if you want. I don't have much else to say, so have a good Thursday. Later.


0 Responses to “Only 19 days...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs