The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



The first Wednesday back


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "I'm on the Gloryland Way"
Argh! Today I was really close to getting to go to a service project. Usually, my psychology class gets out at 6:35, meaning everyone leaves while I'm still on the hill. Today, the latest project was at 6:30, but I'd still be in class. Luckily (?) we had a test today, and it's a leave-when-you-get-done thing. I was out of the class early, but it was a quarter 'til by the time I scaled the pedestrian mall. I met up with Charles along the way, plus I made it to the crosswalk during a green light, plus it isn't easy to pedal up 2 hills from the money wall. Maybe next test...
I found out I won't be taking social dance next year. It interfere's with my studio class, so I won't be joining Alexander and co. I've gotten my required classes signed up, but I'm 6 short of 18 hours. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has a good idea.


2 Responses to “The first Wednesday back”

  1. Blogger Justin 

    Take bowling, tennis, raquetball, and walking.

  2. Blogger Justin 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs