The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Eric's Spring Break


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently: very angry at the computer for arbitrarily deleting this post
Let me try again: If I had to sum up the break in one word, it would be "WowThatWasAReallyFun9Days."
Friday: Rented the newest Mario Party game and invited some high school band friends over. Played until 4AM. Continued playing until Wednesday.
Thursday: Tried to work on Monday's paper. Parent's computer found to be uncompliant. Paper finished at 12:03 this morning.
Friday: My fourth Lads to Leaders convention. Found that the song I wrote earned me 3 first place trophies in college level Music Composition (Lyrics, 4-part harmony, lyrics + 4-part harmony).
Saturday: Led song I learned a week before ("Lovest Thou Me more than These"). Won 1st out of seven in college divisions red and blue. Was asked to lead a song the next morning at worship.
Sunday: Led 7,000 in "Faith is the Victory." Had Easter lunch. Came back to Knoxville. Brought Fudge pie.


1 Responses to “Eric's Spring Break”

  1. Blogger Eric 

    Did you even read it, Tammy? I quote:
    "...the song I wrote earned me 3 first place trophies..."

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs