The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Interesting turn of events


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "Walking Alone at Eve"
In an interesting turn of events, my weekend has involved very little work. I thought I'd be working all weekend on the site model, but the amount due was changed to having the contours cut out. When I came in to work on Saturday, they weren't done drawing the contours, a task assigned to just three people. When I came in to work today, they were putting the lines on the chipboard. I also learned I was put it in a group (by who, I don't know) for trees and road placement. The roads won't be too difficult, but the trees... well, I did trees on the last model. Not an enjoyable experience. Very tedious. Oh well. At least I got the weekend off.
By the way, the false sentences in the April fool's day riddle are:
1) "And the coolest thing is that every sentence in this post is true, except for two."
In reality, only this one was false, which makes it a lie. Didn't see that one coming, now did you?


0 Responses to “Interesting turn of events”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs