The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Rising temperatures


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming "Even When" by Seven Places
Pretty warm day today. I'm wearing shorts for the first time this year. Great weather for badminton and tree-climbing. The strange thing is that it's only spring. I'm guessing that summer gets pretty hot. When I came here for band camp, it was already August, so I'm guessing it'll get sweltering before too long. I'm thinking it would be real helpful to have my bike about now. Oh well.
I'm getting some good ideas for my visitor center project. I think this is gonna turn out OK. Professors are always wanting to know why you did something in your design, so I decided not to do anyhting "just because it looks good." So I think I've gone up one rung on a ladder of architectural skill. I guess its somewhat rewarding to see myself improve in the activity I'll be doing for the rest of my life...


0 Responses to “Rising temperatures”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs