The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Droping teperatures?!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently humming: "To the Work"
I was thinking I might go swimming today, but it just isn't as hot as it was over the past few days. Oh well. Maybe next time. My professor really seemed to like my latest design. Even though it was good, she still had a whole lot of amazing suggestions. The kind of things that I wonder how I could have missed. But all that means is that my next design will be even better. I'm really satisfied with how this is turning out. And I know I've probably said that a few times before, but this is one of the first projects that seems to be falling into place.
Okay, back to the term paper. Later.


0 Responses to “Droping teperatures?!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs