The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Right. No Sock Puppets.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to:"The Cartoon Song" by Chris Rice

Loyal viewers, I am sorry to report that I can't figure out how to get the video off the DVD.

:(

Maybe we'll play it at the CSC someday. Anyway, I recently learned that I won't get a homecooked meal for about two more weeks. Breakfast is always just cereal, lunch is something like leftover pizza or a sandwich, and dinner falls during work. So usually, I get good food on the weekends. Required overtime for everybody for the next two weekends. *sigh*

Umm... what else... Oh yeah. See, my dad had two jobs: one at Belk and his main job at the Board of Education. A few days ago, he was completely arbitrarily laid off. Something about budget cuts. Anyway, he's applying for a job at Publix or something. He got his resume' together yesterday, so just keep us in your prayers. It seems like whenever we start runnung low on money, everything in the house seems to break in unison. Hasn't happened yet, but last time it was the water heater, the washing machine, the garge door, and the AC. At once.

Okay. Later all.


1 Responses to “Right. No Sock Puppets.”

  1. Blogger Eric 

    PS: story blogs were updated today.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs