The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Huh?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listening to: "Thankful" by Caedmon's Call

Weird thing just happened: I was looking for some breakfast, when the phone rang. I went over to the caller ID, "blocked call." I picked it up, and some guy made sure it was me. He then starts talking about how my Cingular Wireless account (I use Verizon, btw) hasn't been paid for in a year. The total's $375, and his client, Cingular Wireless, is "ready to press charges." Then he wanted to know if I would be paying in cash, check, or debit. I'm a little weirded out at this point, and think maybe my mom can shed some light on it (she takes care of most of the financing/bills in our house). So I give the guy her cell, and he 3-ways her. The guy tells her a little more than he told me. Apparently, an Eric T. Dobbs in Arkansas at apartment 207 took out the account about a year ago.

Why they called me, I don't know. But I doubt I've heard the last of them. Oh well. I don't really care. It's not like its my Cingular Wireless account. What I'm more worried about is my mom getting so angry at that guy. I don't see why it was needed;he wasn't being nasty about it. He sounded kind of worried about the mistake. I feel sorry for the guy. Getting yelled at for something that he had nothing to do with.


1 Responses to “Huh?”

  1. Blogger Scott 

    Eric,

    I hope your post is a joke. The guy is scamming you, I hope you know that. Do not under any circumstances give him your information.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs