The lamentations of an architecture student, the joy of a christian, and the laughs of a guy who just likes life.



Ultra party


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Currently listneing to: "Gone" by TobyMac
Got out pretty early again. I learned alot about what you shouldn't do when driving a forklift. I won't get to actually get trained on one until next week at the earliest. As promised, another installment of Zach Amazing is awaiting your enjoyment.
Tomorrow I'm gonna hold a party at my house. You're invited if you're able to come, and know where I live. It's gonna be pretty fun. Everybody 'round here knows that Eric's parties are the best. They're like "Ultra parties." We usually stay up all night playing video games and ping pong. Gonna be fun. I'll make sure to take some pictures.
Hope everyone's havin' a good day. See ya.


0 Responses to “Ultra party”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Eric
  • From Gallatin, TN
  • I'm a computer science major at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. I hang out at the Christian Student Center alot, and I like hanging out with friends.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

My friend's BlogsMy other Blogs